RFID Blocking Card Cases
Stainless steel and Aluminium card cases are being used by both men and women because they blocks RFID scanning and offer superior protection of credit card chips and magnetic strips.
They are perfect for carrying credit cards, business cards, licences, cash and loyalty cards.
St Monan's Emporium currently stocks a variety of different styles to suit all tastes and budgets including the following...
As an additional security measure, carrying your credit cards separately from your wallet ensures that if your wallet is stolen, your credit cards are still safe. This is particularly relevant when travelling overseas.
Visit the St Monan's Emporium Online Store to make a purchase.
Personalise your stainless steel card cases for unique a great gift idea for yourself, family, friends or work colleagues.
The Morning Show on Channel 7 on May 1, 2012 featured a segment about the potential misuse of Pay and Wave (RFID) technology
RESPONSES St Monan's Emporium have received from people purchasing and using stainless steel card cases...
- Rhona was given a stainless steel credit card case as a gift from a friend returning from an overseas holiday. She has used this case for over a year and has been frustrated that she has been unable to purchase another instore on online to give to her mother. Rhona has purchased some from St Monan's Emporium as gifts for family and friends.
- Bonny had her wallet stolen while travelling overseas recently. She lost all credit cards, cash and everything else she carried in her wallet. Since then, Bonny has split her credit cards, licence, cash, loyalty cards, etc between her wallet and several stainless steel card cases. She is determined a thief won't easily get everything next time they steal her wallet. Bonny has purchased the beautiful St Monan's Emporium rose card cases to add to her collection.
- Brendan is a senior male business executive from Melbourne, he purchased a slimline card case on an overseas business trip over 2 years years ago and has used it everyday since. His children have now purchased some from St Monan's Emporium.
- Phillip is a rural bank manager, he purchased a slimline card case from St Monan's Emporium for his business cards, as they were getting too tatty and dirty in his pocket and on the car dashboard.
- Fiona has purchased a stainless steel credit card case from St Monan's Emporium as a farewell gift for a work colleague. They are getting it engraved.
- Tarni purchased a slimline card case from St Monan's Emporium to store her loyalty cards.
SME Blog related topics:
- What is RFID? How is it being used? (3 July 2012)
- RFID-enabled Credit Cards (17 July 2012)
- All about Aluminium (10 February 2013)
Return to the Home page.